|1 - Chloe and Made watching tv|
2 - Madi pushing Chloe around in a doll playpen
3-4 - Baby bedtime toys always left in our room in the mornings
1. I forgot to mention last week, but we did take the girls swimming last Friday and they both loved it. Madi was a little more scared of the deep water, even though we were holding her. Chloe, on the other hand, was ready to dive right in. We will definitely be going back.
2. On Saturday I went to a children's stuff flea market. It was small, but I managed to find at least 3 summer outfits for Madi, plus some cheap stuff for the girls to wear now. I spent less than $30 but got a ton of stuff.
3. Wednesday I took a sick day.
4. I started getting more caught up on Gossip Girl. I just started season 6, so no spoilers please!
5. I tried baking gluten and dairy free for the first time. Blueberry rice muffins. I didn't taste them, but sent them all right to daycare, because Madi needs snacks more there than at home. I hope she likes them, but I'm sure daycare would tell me if she didn't. I'll probably try to bake something else with her rice flour this coming week.
6. I didn't do very well following my meal plan, but we still managed to eat with only minimal stress all week.
7. I was up very very very early Tuesday morning with Chloe for a few hours. Girl just wasn't tired. I, however was insanely tired. But she was in a good mood and being cute so I didn't mind it too much. We don't get much alone time anymore.
8. I filed my taxes online. I really hope I didn't mess up. And I can't wait to get the money. With this being our first month with Madi, money is a little tight, and I still want to get something for the girls for Easter. Preferably an outdoor toy for the summer.
9. Chloe was teething (I think) for awhile so feeding was a nightmare for a few days. Feeding is almost always a nightmare with her.
10. I gave boyfriend his birthday present earlier. Perler beads. Not really a grown man present, but no one ever said I was dating a man. (Hah). I got him a few things, one being a bin of 11,000 beads, which we sorted from Saturday-Tuesday I believe. I never would've guessed bead sorting could be fun, but it was. If we ever actually make something, I'll be sure to share. Even though I'm sure no one cares.
What did you do this week?