2. I celebrated the one year anniversary of the day boyfriend and I officially started dating. After dropping a whiny hint the night after, I got a little surprise Thursday night when he got home from work. On the actual night of, we used a coupon to go our for appetizers at Boston Pizza. I got him this card from JulieAnnArt.
3. I was featured on The SITS Girls blog, which means I got a ton of comments, and some new followers.
4. I made these Snickers No-Bake cookies, and they turned out so soft and amazing that I'm lucky if there's any left at home.
5. Boyfriend and I got a lot of boring activities done: Got caught up on How I Met Your Mother, started watching season 6 of The Big Bang Theory, played some video games, and got some cleaning done. A week without children is weird.
6. Work was painfully quiet and boring for most of the week.
7. I pretty much stopped drinking coffee! This is a huge one. I didn't feel good for a couple of days last week, so I didn't drink any. I got one when I started feeling better, didn't finish it, and I haven't had one since. I don't think I'll actually give it up, but this is huge, because for the past month or so I've been buying it and drinking it daily.
8. Sold a bunch of books and baby clothes. Yay for cleaning out the basement. And if you want to know what I'm talking about, tune in tomorrow for some nasty basement pictures. No, we're not hoarders.
9. I got my first massage! It was a half hour that went by really fast, paid for with the gift certificate boyfriend got me for Christmas. It was enjoyable, but I probably won't go out of my way to pay for one for awhile.
10. I barely took any pictures this week, so enjoy a photo of the 'I love you' balloon boyfriend got me, a snapshot of my desk at work at I write this post on Friday afternoon, and a picture that I did not take of cookies. My cookies looked better!