I wanted to write a good, interesting post, but then I remembered that I don't know how to do that anyway. Instead I share with you some random thoughts.
- Chloe was sick last night with a pretty bad fever. I had to pick her up early from daycare. She was pretty sad looking for awhile. She seemed to snap out of it around 9:30 pm, after taking a few 'naps' in her crib, on the floor, in my arms. She was fine this morning so I shipped her off to daycare. If she survives daycare, we've got the whole weekend alone together to get better.
- A week from today, Chloe, boyfriend and I are going away for the weekend to visit some of my friends, celebrate our anniversary away from home, maybe shop a little, and eat some Arby's. With Arby's being the most important, of course.
- An upcoming weekend means cleaning time. My goals for this weekend are to organize the millions of toys we have, get caught up on laundry, and organize the coat closet.
- We have a few large household items we need to buy, as well as loans to pay off, tires to buy, and things like eye exams and the dentist to pay for. Sometimes trying to figure out which is more important makes my head hurt.
- This past week has been the coldest in awhile. I've been told today it's a little warmer. It doesn't feel like it. I sure could go for some summer sunshine right about now.
Hope you have a great weekend!