I don't usually participate in the 'rules' following an award. I'm always excited to be nominated and thought it, but usually I'm just lazy or I forget. This time around, I was nominated for the Liebster award, which I've been told is for bloggers with less than 200 followers. New or up and coming bloggers, I suppose. Thanks to Kim for nominating me.
Basically the rules are post some random facts, answer some questions, nominate others for the award, and ask them new questions. Oh and tell them about the award. I like doing things in even numbers, so I'm not doing the 11 facts and questions like expect. I'm just doing 10! It's hard enough to find people to nominate. Most people are too popular and have a million followers, the rest don't show followers on their blog.
Random Facts About Moi
1. Lately, I drink a large half coffee, half hot chocolate. Every morning.
2. I work in an office at a hotel, booking meeting space and such.
3. I completed college to become a legal secretary, and am letting the education go to waste.
4. About 95% of my daughter's clothing is second hand.
5. I spend a ton of my internet time browsing local buy and sell groups as well as parenting groups on Facebook.
6. I'm almost always cold. Especially in the morning. Summer mornings, I often get up and put a sweater on for the first little while.
7. One of boyfriend's (many) feminine qualities, is that we've discussed hypothetical weddings many times together.
8. I plan on having (at least) one more child, but I require Chloe to be at least potty trained before then, if not longer.
9. Potatoes are one of my favorite foods ever.
10. I need a fun date idea for this coming Saturday night. It's a special occasion.
Questions for Me
1. What is your favorite T.V. show?
I have many. How I Met Your Mother, Big Brother, Gossip Girl, Sex and the City, Dexter, Big Bang Theory, Being Erica, 90210, so many more. I review them from time to time on What I've Been Watching.
2. How old is your blog?
Less than a year. My first post was May 13, 2012: Welcome to My Blog.
3. What’s your favorite recipe that you make?
Lately, meatloaf. Recipe for that coming soon.
4. Favorite mascara?
5. Favorite article of clothing?
A black dress of mine that I've worn to a couple of 'dressy' events, but haven't worn in a couple of years now.
6. Do you watch sports? Which teams?
I don't anymore. I used to watch hockey back in high school, and the Montreal Canadiens will always have a place in my heart.
7. What’s the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
I have no idea. Probably something on The Art of Trolling.
8. Who was your favorite teacher?
I won't say her name, but she was my high school teacher. She taught French courses over the years including history and law, and regular French courses. She was the sweetest teacher ever.
9. What’s your favorite quote?
|[ via ]|
10. What word best describes you?
Meh, I hate this kinds of questions. I really don't know.
To you, I recommend:
1. Our Tiny Place - I cannot figure out how she has under 200 followers, because her blog is amazing, and more importantly, hilarious.
2. A Life to Love and Live - One of my real life BFFs.
3. Baby Sister's Blog - Not my baby sister, that's just her nickname. Her blog name is too long and Spanish to spell.
4. Wrangling Chaos - A big favorite. She's kind of like a super mom, except she's so real and honest.
5. The Diva is Learning Domestic - She hasn't blogged in over a month. She usually comes back.
6. Blawnde's Blawg - She has a baby Chloe as well, who's just a little bit older than mine.
7. BG Life and Design - She has more than 200 followers, but I don't care anymore.
Ok, I'm bored and I give up. This award shizz is exhausting, and let's face it, most people won't pay attention to it anyway.
Happy blogging, and have a good weekend!